TAKE 10! Program
Getting Kids Active…10 Minutes at a Time
Just 10 minutes a day of movement can go a long way toward impacting children’s learning and physical activity levels.
TAKE 10!® is an evidence-based program that integrates physical activity, nutrition, and health concepts with academic lessons in elementary school classrooms, positively impacting both teachers and students.
Among its many strengths, TAKE 10!:
- is developed by teachers for teachers and students,
- targets students and teachers in kindergarten to 5th grades,
- uses safe and age-appropriate 10-minute physical activities,
- integrates grade-specific learning concepts,
- is cost-effective,
- is “system fit” and complements existing academic content,
- appeals to students with different learning styles, and
- educates regarding positive health behaviors.
By integrating physical activity with core academic content, TAKE 10! promotes physical activity and learning in a fun, safe, and creative way.
Learn more about TAKE 10! here: